- The Christian Writer’s Market Guide – 2012 © 2011
- Tyndale House Publishers
- xix+552 pages
This book is pure motivation. Every time I flip through the pages, I think of something new to write about.
Here’s how this 500+ page book breaks down:
- A list of Book Publishers. This section is organized by category, so you can figure out at a glance which publishers may be interested in your book.
- A list of Magazine Publishers. This is my favourite section. You have no idea how many Christian magazines exist until you start browsing through this list. You will find a place for everything from your essay on apologetics to a two line joke.
- Specialty Markets. This is a quirky section. If you’re interested in writing for greeting cards, video games, or DVD markets, this will help you along.
- Helps for Writers. Here you’ll find listings for Christian Agents, contact information for writers conferences and clubs, and even lists of various writing contests.
This book carries much of the same information as Writer’s Market, expanded and focused toward the Christian market. Whether you’re just starting to consider selling your writing, or are an established author looking to expand your influence, this book is an essential resource.
Disclaimer: A review copy of this book was provided for free by Tyndale Publishing House.